Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > One Subject - 4 Views

One Subject - 4 Views

Annika1980

Draco

On Jul 6, 10:53*pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Here's 4 pics I took the other day of the same subject.

> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99543421
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99787986
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99787988

Very well done. I liked the last two. The silloette and the IR. Both
very different views of the same subject.

Draco

Helen

On Jul 6, 10:53*pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Here's 4 pics I took the other day of the same subject.

> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99543421
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99787986
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99787988

Fantastic shots of one of THE best world-class seaside courses,
Harbour Town. I can smell that sea air. The IR is outstanding.

Annika1980

On Jul 7, 12:24*am, Colin_D <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Annika1980 wrote:
> > Here's 4 pics I took the other day of the same subject.

> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99787984/original

> The first shot is technically very impressive, delicate highlight
> gradation on the white boats, yet with good gradation on the black cover
> on the nearest boat.
>
> Who says digital cameras lack dynamic range?

That's Canon digital technology at its finest.
Try doing that with a Nikon. Lotsa luck! You might be able to save
some of the highlights, but the shadows will be stomped flat to black.

mark.thomas.7@gmail.com

On Jul 7, 12:53*pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Here's 4 pics I took the other day of the same subject.

> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99543421
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99787986
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99787988

I, of course, *immediately* spotted the subject. But the vapour
trails are not easy to see in the second one - a polariser may have
helped... (O:

Nice work.