Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 'extra' lossless compression for camera raw images

'extra' lossless compression for camera raw images

Wolfgang Weisselberg

Alex Monro <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[Rawzor]
> I think that for a tool like this, which potentially could control my
> access to my images, I'd really like to see as open source.

At least the decoding part!

-Wolfgang

Sachin Garg

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alex Monro <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> [Rawzor]
>> I think that for a tool like this, which potentially could control my
>> access to my images, I'd really like to see as open source.

> At least the decoding part!

For now, I have put up an SDK which can be used to support .rwz files in
applciations.

Sachin Garg

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alex Monro <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> [Rawzor]
>> I think that for a tool like this, which potentially could control my
>> access to my images, I'd really like to see as open source.

> At least the decoding part!

For now, I have put up an SDK which can be used to support .rwz files in
applications.