Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 2GB xD card in Fuji FinePix F10?

2GB xD card in Fuji FinePix F10?

Blinky the Shark

Tony Sivori wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 14:42:11 -0700, Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> That's a good price? I haven't looked at xDs in quite a while, and I
>> saw 2GB SDs for $12 at my favorite electronic toy store Friday. Granted,
>> they weren't "high speed". I have a pair of those from when they were
>> packaged two for $22.

> Yep, xD is still substantially more expensive than other card types. It's
> not often I'll let myself be locked in by proprietary hardware, but I just
> couldn't pass up the fantastic low light capability and battery life of
> the F10. It's been a good tool, and a nice toy.

Is anybody but Fuji and Olympus using those?

>> Short average guys in cheap clothes, like fat bottomed girls, make the
>> rockin' world go 'round. Come to think of it, I'll bet those were all
>> fat bottomed girls that stood you up.

> Ah, all kidding aside, my last girlfriend was very hot. At 22, she was
> less than half my age. Sometimes fortune smiles.

Mmmmmmmm.

> She became rather high maintenance in every way except for the one where I
> wanted her to be high maintenance (sex). So things fell apart. I'm sure
> she found another horny middle aged man in no time at all.

That's probably the norm. Kinda been there. My last grilf was 33 to my
49.

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?