Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Freelance Projects for Java Programmers

Re: Freelance Projects for Java Programmers

Andrew Thompson

On Jul 3, 6:09=A0am, Jaik <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
=2E..
> Nobody looses. ...

You were born an yoyo and have degenerated
into a shill. Now **** off.

--
Patrice Saunders

[NWO, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash, mind control,
fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded, senile, puppet,
President, dictator, totalitarian, extremism]

"I'd rather have them sacrificing on behalf of our nation than,
you know, endless hours of testimony on congressional hill."

--- Adolph Bush,
National Security Agency, Fort Meade, Maryland, June 4, 2002

Lew

*Not* Betty Newman wrote:
> You were born an yoyo and have degenerated

> fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded, senile, puppet,

Describing yourself, there, NewsMaestro, you microcephalic excuse for a human
being. Your troller was a dinosaur and your reptile smelt of elderberries. Now
go away, or I shall burden you an Year time-a.

--
Lew
Run away! Run away!

http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=783

AIPAC, the Religious Right and American Foreign Policy
News/Comment; Posted on: 2007-06-03

On Capitol Hill, 'The (Israeli) Lobby' seems to be in charge

Nobody can understand what's going on politically in the United States
without being aware that a political coalition of major pro-Likud
groups, pro-Israel neoconservative intellectuals and Christian
Zionists is exerting a tremendously powerful influence on the American
government and its policies. Over time, this large pro-Israel Lobby,
spearheaded by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC),
has extended its comprehensive grasp over large segments of the U.S.
government, including the Vice President's office, the Pentagon and
the State Department, besides controlling the legislative apparatus
of Congress. It is being assisted in this task by powerful allies in
the two main political parties, in major corporate media and by some
richly financed so-called "think-tanks", such as the American
Enterprise Institute, the Heritage Foundation, or the Washington
Institute for Near East Policy.

AIPAC is the centerpiece of this co-ordinated system. For example,
it keeps voting statistics on each House representative and senator,
which are then transmitted to political donors to act accordingly.
AIPAC also organizes regular all-expense-paid trips to Israel and
meetings with Israeli ministers and personalities for congressmen
and their staffs, and for other state and local American politicians.
Not receiving this imprimatur is a major handicap for any ambitious
American politician, even if he can rely on a personal fortune.
In Washington, in order to have a better access to decision makers,
the Lobby even has developed the habit of recruiting personnel for
Senators and House members' offices. And, when elections come, the
Lobby makes sure that lukewarm, independent-minded or dissenting
politicians are punished and defeated.

Source:
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col.../84021-AIPAC-0

Related Story: USA Admits Meddling in Russian Affairs
http://english.pravda.ru/russia/poli...7-usa-russia-0

News Source: Pravda

2007 European Americans United.

Freelance java(j2ee) projects Ponic Java 2 07-28-2009 07:11 AM
Find Java Freelance Projects Jaik Java 0 06-30-2008 09:50 PM
Freelance Java Projects available Stefan Java 0 12-16-2005 01:47 PM
Freelance programmers wanted. RLE5t Philip Johnson Perl 1 04-24-2004 09:29 PM
Freelance programmers wanted. NxQ Christine Bennett Perl 3 12-30-2003 03:42 AM

Advertisments