Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Iceland

Iceland

Poldie

bugalugs wrote:
> (A Jaffa is a very popular local sweet; solid chocolate centre, orange
> coating, 'bout the size of a marble)

Best microwaved for 5-10 seconds. (Watch you don't burn the roof of your
mouth with the resulting napalm, though.)

David J Taylor

Robert Coe wrote:
[]
> All right, back on topic here, folks!! What airports, if any, DO have
> anything worth photographing?
>
> Bob

Stansted (UK) used to be, and some of the architectural aspects of Charles
de Gaulle (France) are interesting, but Kuala Lumpur is stunning.

David

Hans Kruse

"Gaston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:486ea2ce$0$12272$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
> Who wants to look, You are welcome.
> Gaston
>
> http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

Yes, Iceland is a beautiful country and there are many nice scenes. As a
general comment to your pictures, I think it would help a lot if you worked
more on your composition and post processing.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards,
Hans Kruse www.hanskruse.com, http://hans-kruse.blogspot.com/

The Martian

And no Garbage Cans

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 09:32:44 +0100, Poldie <_.@._> wrote:

>tony cooper wrote:
>> On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 23:47:23 GMT, The Coward Robert Ford
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> "Gaston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:486ea2ce$0$12272
>>> $(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Nice! I should look into plane ticket prices to Iceland. I landed there
>>> once but it was just to refuel and wasn't even allowed off the plane.
>>> Is it expensive there for tourists or reasonable?

>> I was on a flight from Copenhagen to Orlando that stopped for a few
>> hours in Reykjavik. Not enough time to do any sightseeing. That is
>> one of the most boring airports in the world.

>Heathrow is pretty dull. I swear it's been under repair or
>reconstruction or whatever for 15 years - cordoned off areas, ugly
>`temporary` wooden barriers/walls everywhere, but it's still not
>finished and it still sucks!

The Martian

Thanks for the Wonderful Pictures Gaston