Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Browser survey

Re: Browser survey

Travis Newbury

On Jul 4, 3:19*pm, Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:
> >> Have you ever considered asking people what their personal
> >> experiences were rather than telling them?

> >Sorry I made the assumption your online resume you advertise in your
> >signature (which I notice is now gone) would be accurate.

> No you didn't. *

I made the assumption that your online resume was accurate. Man you
have some issues.

> (.sig deleted because doing so seems to,
> for some weird reason, **** Travis off.)

Meow.... Have a happy 4th.

Travis Newbury

On Jul 5, 1:54*pm, Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:
> >I made the assumption that your online resume was accurate.

> No you didn't.

Sorry Guy, unless there is a line item on your resume about being a
psychic please refrain from guessing as to my motivation.

Travis Newbury

On Jul 6, 3:52*am, Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:
> I commented upon....
> Guy Macon
> http://www.GuyMacon.com

Bla bla bla.... Man Guy, you really have deep dark issues with someone
having a different design philosophy than your own. You need to learn
to deal with it. I hope as you mature, you open your mind to other
opinions and learn to grow both personally and professionally.

Anyway, you have turned the thread into a name calling event and you
seem like the type that needs to get the last word, so take it
away...

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:

> Travis Newbury wrote:
>
> >Bla bla bla.... Man Guy, you really have deep dark issues with someone
> >having a different design philosophy than your own.

> Actually, I have "deep dark issues" with someone (you) telling
> lies about my resume being inaccurate. If someone believes
> your lies, it could harm my reputation.

I feel that an interesting defamation case is coming up. I beg you both
to let me, as an unbiased observer, be on the jury. I will pay.

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

On Jul 6, 8:16*pm, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > >Bla bla bla.... Man Guy, you really have deep dark issues with someone
> > >having a different design philosophy than your own.

> > Actually, I have "deep dark issues" with someone (you) telling
> > lies about my resume being inaccurate. *If someone believes
> > your lies, it could harm my reputation.

> I feel that an interesting defamation case is coming up. I beg you both
> to let me, as an unbiased observer, be on the jury. I will pay.

I would never hire someone that posts his resume on Usenet then gets
into a ****ing contest with a jerk like myself. Then to top it off,
he appears (in his arguments) to be completely inflexible on views or
solutions that are not his own. That is NOT a good trait when looking
for a job. So if he wants to make his "reputation" public on Usenet,
then so be it. But don't blame me because he made himself look like
an inflexible asshole.

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Actually, I have "deep dark issues" with someone (you) telling
> > > lies about my resume being inaccurate. *If someone believes
> > > your lies, it could harm my reputation.
>>>

> > I feel that an interesting defamation case is coming up. I beg you both
> > to let me, as an unbiased observer, be on the jury. I will pay.

> ...But don't blame me because he made himself look like
> an inflexible asshole.

Please Travis, I cannot take sides between you two because I am very
very anxious to be on the jury when he sues you. I will be the 6" thing
with the antennae. I will be making smart remarks in a very loud voice
throughout the trial.

Just btw (a ridiculous thing to say in this thread where almost
everything is btw), a friend asked me to help get her a compact camera.
So I look up Sony in town, not far from me and find this so called
interactive catalogue viewer! Barely marginally usable in my opinion:

<http://www.sonycentralsydney.com.au/catalogue.html#>

It almost beggars belief!

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

On Jul 7, 6:31*am, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Please Travis, I cannot take sides between you two because I am very
> very anxious to be on the jury when he sues you. I will be the 6" thing
> with the antennae. I will be making smart remarks in a very loud voice
> throughout the trial.

I would not hold my breath for jury duty.

> interactive catalogue viewer! Barely marginally usable in my opinion:
> <http://www.sonycentralsydney.com.au/catalogue.html#>

No disagreement from me. I love Flash and even I did not like it

Re: Browser survey Travis Newbury HTML 12 07-04-2008 08:31 PM
Re: Browser survey Travis Newbury HTML 1 07-03-2008 10:15 AM
Re: Browser survey Travis Newbury HTML 14 06-30-2008 07:20 PM
Re: Browser survey +mrcakey HTML 0 06-30-2008 05:54 PM
Re: Browser survey Chris F.A. Johnson HTML 0 06-28-2008 06:43 PM

Advertisments