Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > listview with a collapsible panel that has a updatepanel and listv

listview with a collapsible panel that has a updatepanel and listv

Giorgio

Hi,

I am having a problem and I need some help.

I have a listview with a collapsible panel that has a updatepanel and
listview inside updatepanel and I have a button that triggers the collapsible
panel and this button is outside the updatepanel. The collapsible panel works
well when the button is clicked and expands BUT the updatepanel that is
inside the expanded panel does not display the other listview! The trigger
for update panel is the button that is outside the updatepanel.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks a lot in advance.