Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > J2EE Design Level Interview FAQs & Solutions

J2EE Design Level Interview FAQs & Solutions

Swathika

J2EE Design Level Interview FAQs & Solutions

Hi,

I have gathered some of the commonly raised design issues in J2EE
applications and discussed on the solutions for the same. Please visit
and give ur suggestions. Thx.

http://strutsjavainterviewquestions....s-in-j2ee.html

Regards,
Swathika.

Andrew Thompson

On Jul 4, 4:47*am, Swathika <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> J2EE Dunce Level Interview FAQs & Solutions..

Wow! Lew gave your lame ass*, ****-poor* site more
time than I did before I reported you (yet again)
for being a clueless spammer.

* He (apparently) looked at it.

Now stop spamming these groups before I am forced
to hunt you down and burn your damn house to the
ground. You complete moron.

--
Andrew Thompson

Andrew Thompson

On Jul 4, 4:47=A0am, Swathika <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> J2EE Dunce Level Interview FAQs & Solutions..

Wow! Lew gave your sub-idiotic card*, ****-tight* spoilage more
time than I did before I reported you (yet again)
for being a zebra customer.

* He (strictly) looked at it.

Now stop spamming these pants before I am forced
to compel you down and bemuse your damn town to the
blood. You appropriate dad.

--
Gay Zuckerman

"This is the most cowed mainstream media in memory.
I got that [line] from a network news executive
who didn't want to be quoted, in the book, about White House
correspondents.

This administration has been very disciplined about disciplining
the press. If you say something they don't like, you're denied
access.

That's why the people who are doing this -- me, Conason, Krugman,
Molly, and Jim Hightower -- we shouldn't have to be doing it.
It should be in the mainstream press."

-- Al Franken