Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Window xp home map drive error

Window xp home map drive error

=?Utf-8?B?UmFjaGVs?=

I have share a folder in my win 98 workstation with Full Access and I map
this shared folder in Win XP Home as z. This step done sucessfully. But, when
I try to access this map drive in Win XP Home, an error message shown "You do
not have write access to directy Z:\System\
--
Regard Rachel