Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Electrical Registation What utter CRAP..

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Electrical Registation What utter CRAP..

 
 
Enkidu
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2008
Freesias wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:35:25 +1200, Brian Mathews wrote:
>
>> Well its proven my case a boy in Kapiti got a electric shocked
>> caused by incorrectly wire lamps posts..

>
> Would you care to render that in standard English?
>

A boy in Kapiti got zapped by an incorrectly wired lamp post. Roger is
bemoaning the lack of craftsmanship in today's registered electricians.
>
>> And not just one company involved..

>
> In what? arranging to get electrics shocked?
>

More than one company was involved in the faulty wiring of the lamp posts.
>
>> Plus also here a Transformer box left open, a boy got burnt I think
>> from memory.

>
> Can't be nice being burned by memory - not even by the memory of
> someone with Alzheimer's!
>

A kid got into an unlocked power distribution box and got badly burned.

Sheesh, Lennier, you have to try harder! It's not hard to translate
Roger's postings, and it's not nice to pick on his spelling and grammar.
His technical spoutings are another thing.

Cheers,

Cliff

--

Have you ever noticed that if something is advertised as 'amusing' or
'hilarious', it usually isn't?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-04-2008
Somewhere on teh intarweb "sam" typed:
> Enkidu wrote:
>> Freesias wrote:
>>> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:35:25 +1200, Brian Mathews wrote:
>>>
>>>> Well its proven my case a boy in Kapiti got a electric shocked
>>>> caused by incorrectly wire lamps posts..
>>>
>>> Would you care to render that in standard English?
>>>

>> A boy in Kapiti got zapped by an incorrectly wired lamp post. Roger
>> is bemoaning the lack of craftsmanship in today's registered
>> electricians.
>>>
>>>> And not just one company involved..
>>>
>>> In what? arranging to get electrics shocked?
>>>

>> More than one company was involved in the faulty wiring of the lamp
>> posts.
>>>
>>>> Plus also here a Transformer box left open, a boy got burnt I think
>>>> from memory.
>>>
>>> Can't be nice being burned by memory - not even by the memory of
>>> someone with Alzheimer's!
>>>

>> A kid got into an unlocked power distribution box and got badly
>> burned. Sheesh, Lennier, you have to try harder! It's not hard to
>> translate
>> Roger's postings, and it's not nice to pick on his spelling and
>> grammar. His technical spoutings are another thing.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Cliff
>>

>
> Only a complete idiot like Roger could draw the conclusion that
> electrical registration is responsible for a contractors negligence.
> The reverse is true, electrical registration makes it possible to
> withdraw the negligent contractors ability to practice.


Whic is why Roger is so incensed by the whole thing. Didn't he get refused
registration?
--
Shaun.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-04-2008
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 18:39:52 +1200, ~misfit~ <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in <news:486dc5b8$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Somewhere on teh intarweb "sam" typed:
>> Enkidu wrote:
>>> Freesias wrote:
>>>> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:35:25 +1200, Brian Mathews wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Well its proven my case a boy in Kapiti got a electric shocked
>>>>> caused by incorrectly wire lamps posts..
>>>>
>>>> Would you care to render that in standard English?
>>>>
>>> A boy in Kapiti got zapped by an incorrectly wired lamp post. Roger
>>> is bemoaning the lack of craftsmanship in today's registered
>>> electricians.
>>>>
>>>>> And not just one company involved..
>>>>
>>>> In what? arranging to get electrics shocked?
>>>>
>>> More than one company was involved in the faulty wiring of the lamp
>>> posts.
>>>>
>>>>> Plus also here a Transformer box left open, a boy got burnt I think
>>>>> from memory.
>>>>
>>>> Can't be nice being burned by memory - not even by the memory of
>>>> someone with Alzheimer's!
>>>>
>>> A kid got into an unlocked power distribution box and got badly
>>> burned. Sheesh, Lennier, you have to try harder! It's not hard to
>>> translate
>>> Roger's postings, and it's not nice to pick on his spelling and
>>> grammar. His technical spoutings are another thing.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Cliff
>>>

>>
>> Only a complete idiot like Roger could draw the conclusion that
>> electrical registration is responsible for a contractors negligence.
>> The reverse is true, electrical registration makes it possible to
>> withdraw the negligent contractors ability to practice.

>
> Whic is why Roger is so incensed by the whole thing. Didn't he get refused
> registration?


He's too ashamed to say.

--
- Nic.
 
Reply With Quote
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-04-2008
Somewhere on teh intarweb "Rex Havoc" typed:
> "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:486dc5b8$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Somewhere on teh intarweb "sam" typed:
>>> Enkidu wrote:
>>>> Freesias wrote:
>>>>> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:35:25 +1200, Brian Mathews wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Well its proven my case a boy in Kapiti got a electric shocked
>>>>>> caused by incorrectly wire lamps posts..
>>>>>
>>>>> Would you care to render that in standard English?
>>>>>
>>>> A boy in Kapiti got zapped by an incorrectly wired lamp post. Roger
>>>> is bemoaning the lack of craftsmanship in today's registered
>>>> electricians.
>>>>>
>>>>>> And not just one company involved..
>>>>>
>>>>> In what? arranging to get electrics shocked?
>>>>>
>>>> More than one company was involved in the faulty wiring of the lamp
>>>> posts.
>>>>>
>>>>>> Plus also here a Transformer box left open, a boy got burnt I
>>>>>> think from memory.
>>>>>
>>>>> Can't be nice being burned by memory - not even by the memory of
>>>>> someone with Alzheimer's!
>>>>>
>>>> A kid got into an unlocked power distribution box and got badly
>>>> burned. Sheesh, Lennier, you have to try harder! It's not hard to
>>>> translate
>>>> Roger's postings, and it's not nice to pick on his spelling and
>>>> grammar. His technical spoutings are another thing.
>>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>>
>>>> Cliff
>>>>
>>>
>>> Only a complete idiot like Roger could draw the conclusion that
>>> electrical registration is responsible for a contractors negligence.
>>> The reverse is true, electrical registration makes it possible to
>>> withdraw the negligent contractors ability to practice.

>>
>> Whic is why Roger is so incensed by the whole thing. Didn't he get
>> refused registration?

>
> You can check here whos registered etc
> http://www.ewr.govt.nz/pls/web/dbssiten.main
> Wow - Im still listed


Heh! Yeah, I think we've been there before when Roger claimed to be a
registered astronaut, no, wait, it was the time he claimed to be a
registered electrician as he was supposedly working repairing appliances.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Registation is open for the 9th PyWeek game programming challenge! Richard Jones Python 0 08-03-2009 01:07 AM
Utter newbie advice Tim.. UK VOIP 1 09-28-2006 02:06 PM
nested lists - utter newbie rahoool@gmail.com Python 2 07-01-2005 07:03 PM
Re: ABC Early Voting Poll: Why this is utter propaganda. Jasmine DVD Video 0 10-28-2004 06:55 AM
Mozilla What a utter Joke.. Gregory Parker NZ Computing 35 12-09-2003 09:39 PM



Advertisments