Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

mintcremes mintcremes is offline
Junior Member

does anyone know what this means, I am trying to install rapidshare manager, everytime I try to install it this message comes up, does anyone know how to solve this problem? I am pulling my hair out trying. thankx in advance mintcremes