Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XInclude a few lines of a text file?

XInclude a few lines of a text file?

Boris

I'm converting a documentation to DocBook and wonder if it's possible to
XInclude a part of a source code file (text file). The current
documentation refers to a few lines in a file, explains the code, refers
to the next few lines in the same file followed by another explanation
etc. As the source code is a small but complete program which is
automatically built and run as a test case it's guaranteed that there is
no typo or another error (that's why I don't want to add the source code
as static text to the DocBook but include it with XInclude). From all what
I've seen it's however only possible to specify a range when including XML
files?

Boris