Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Vendor other than B&H

Re: Vendor other than B&H

henryp

On Jun 30, 7:12*pm, "J.H. Holliday" <doc@okcorral> wrote:
> Looking to pick up a Canon P&S and my usual vendor-- B&H-- is out of stock
> on the model I want. Adorama has it-- but their reseller ratings are a bit
> lower than B&H-- so I'm wondering...should I wait for B&H

Of COURSE you should wait!!!
(Not knocking Adorama, a fine and upstanding retailer, but ya gotta do
what ya gotta do, eh?)

--
Henry Posner
B&H Photo-Video

Cynicor

henryp wrote:
> On Jun 30, 7:12 pm, "J.H. Holliday" <doc@okcorral> wrote:
>> Looking to pick up a Canon P&S and my usual vendor-- B&H-- is out of stock
>> on the model I want. Adorama has it-- but their reseller ratings are a bit
>> lower than B&H-- so I'm wondering...should I wait for B&H

> Of COURSE you should wait!!!
> (Not knocking Adorama, a fine and upstanding retailer, but ya gotta do
> what ya gotta do, eh?)
>

> --
> Henry Posner
> B&H Photo-Video

Anyone else sense a war coming between Henry and Helen Oster?

ASAAR

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:40:01 -0400, Rita the Wraith wrote:

>> Anyone else sense a war coming between Henry and Helen Oster?

> Naw! We're all rooting for Henry. B&H has my undying support.

First George Romero, then Henry P. Who's next, John McCain?
Better hurry. His transition to your side is imminent. Have you
run into Elvis recently?