Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Distribute ctypes based modules

Distribute ctypes based modules

rocksportrocker

Hi,

how do you distribute ctypes based modules on a linux machine ? What
does your setup.py look like ?

I have to copy my shared library to /usr/lib or another common place,
but I would prefer .../site-packages/...
In the latter case I have to modify LD_LIBRARY_PATH oder some
ld.so.conf configuration file.

So, what is the prefered method for this task ?

Greetings, Uwe