Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > My Favorite Browser Based Game The Legacy of Holy Casle

My Favorite Browser Based Game The Legacy of Holy Casle

Sarah

My Favorite Browser Based Game The Legacy of Holy Casle

After more than a year of elaborate development, Peak Virtual
Entertainment is presenting you its well polished massive multiplayer
online web-game, The Legacy of Holy Castle.

The game does not require high end and expensive hardware, better
yet it does not even require tedious download which occupies your hard
drive spaces. All you need are just a fair computer and Internet
access. You are invited to take this astounding journey to
strategically build your own territory. Within this game, you could be
whoever you want to be and pass on the legend of your own.

The Legacy of Holy Castle is a combination of classic strategy
web-game and ample RPG elements. Upon entering the game, you will find
yourself as a warlord from middle-age. However, you will be started
with limited resources and small number of soldiers. The new warlords
will have to fight their ways to further expand their territories. You
will need to strengthen your military force meanwhile constructing
your castle, so that you could become strong enough to compete with
the lords of other castles around you by conquering them one by one.
You will be entitled to 75% of the Gold Coin income of each castle
that you conquered. You will, however, need to pay attention to your
castle defense as well, because other warlords will be peeping at your
assets and resources as you grow.

Besides castle construction and development, you will also need
to train some powerful hero to assist you in your conquests. 1 hero
will be given to all new warlords when the game first started, and you
could recruit more heroes from Taverns. By sending heroes to different
missions and adventures or to the battle field, you could enhance
their attributes which give them better combat capabilities.

Can not wait for the excitement already? Join us NOW and become
one of the most notorious warlords in The Legacy of Holy Castle.
The URL is http://holy.pkve.com

Andrew Thompson

On Jul 2, 10:08*pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Sarah wrote:
> > My Favorite *Browser Based Game The Legacy of Holy Casle

> I smell /Limbo of the Lost/ here.
>
> Not that I'd pollute my browser by browser by clicking on "Sarah"'s link.

Oh come on Lew, does not the kewl spelling of
Castle make you just wanna' surf on over there
and feed the spammer some spelling tips?

OK, maybe not but ..wait, what was my point?

--
Andrew T.