Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Phone verified Accounts for Craigslist

Phone verified Accounts for Craigslist

sap8ojqnsd3dexvm28l1@gmail.com

Phone verified Accounts for Craigslist

Do You need craigslist verified accounts?We got them for 1.75 an
account with a min order of 10.
All phone verified accounts from us are done with gmail --we can
forward to another email and even set up vacation responder if you
desire.
accounts are created with an individual proxy
We guarentee our work so if an account does not work after deliver we
will replace it with another.
We except paypal and epassporte.

For a 1 free account to verify we are for real email us at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and tell us where to send your free account.
We also offer a 1 hour trainging class to teach you how to create your
own accounts for free...cost of class is $250
we teach you one on one through instant Messenger
Thanks
Amanda

nlm4cl@gmail.com

On Jul 1, 12:36*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Phone verified *Accounts for Craigslist
>
> Do You need craigslist verified accounts?We got them for *1.75 an
> account with a min order of 10.
> All phone verified accounts from us are done with gmail --we can
> forward to another email and even set up vacation responder if you
> desire.
> accounts are created with an individual proxy
> We guarentee our work so if an account does not work after deliver we
> will replace it with another.
> We except paypal and epassporte.
>
> For a 1 free account to verify we are for real email us at
> (E-Mail Removed) and tell us where to send your free account.
> We also offer a 1 hour trainging class to teach you how to create your
> own accounts for free...cost of class is $250
> we teach you one on one through instant Messenger
> Thanks
> Amanda

Hey My name is John, Im realy interested in buying 200 accounts email
me at (E-Mail Removed) or call me at 301-760-0703, Thank you.

bojo

On Jul 1, 12:36*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Phone verified *Accounts for Craigslist
>
> Do You need craigslist verified accounts?We got them for *1.75 an
> account with a min order of 10.
> All phone verified accounts from us are done with gmail --we can
> forward to another email and even set up vacation responder if you
> desire.
> accounts are created with an individual proxy
> We guarentee our work so if an account does not work after deliver we
> will replace it with another.
> We except paypal and epassporte.
>
> For a 1 free account to verify we are for real email us at
> (E-Mail Removed) and tell us where to send your free account.
> We also offer a 1 hour trainging class to teach you how to create your
> own accounts for free...cost of class is $250
> we teach you one on one through instant Messenger
> Thanks
> Amanda

interested in 200 accounts how long will it take u 2 deliver