Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco PIX 501 port forwarding

Cisco PIX 501 port forwarding

SantaClauss SantaClauss is offline
Junior Member

Hey there,
at first, let me thank you to read my problem.

I'm not that good in tcp-ip stuff and I need to open my port 100 for my PIX 501 from Cisco.

I need that port for a security camera system.

I've done pretty much many thing already and I have found another thread simmiliar to what I need. I tried this

static (inside,outside) tcp interface 100 10.10.0.140 100 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0
access-list PORT100 permit tcp any interface outside eq 100
access-group PORT100 in interface outside

It didn't actually quite worked so let me explain exactly the stuff I have...

My external IP adress is : 24.212.7.37
My Internal Cisco IP adress is : 10.10.0.1
I need to forward the port 100 to : 10.10.0.140

If it isn't clear enough, please post back and I'll do what I can to help further.

SantaClauss SantaClauss is offline
Junior Member

It's been a couple of day since I first posted, and still need help to configure it. I up this thread, if you have any information, please provide them to me please.

Thanks for your time,

Santaclauss.

SantaClauss SantaClauss is offline
Junior Member

I'm still searching information, "upping" the thread.

SantaClauss SantaClauss is offline
Junior Member

"upping" the thread -_-

desperado618 desperado618 is offline
Junior Member

The configuration you posted appears correct. It would help if I knew what the logs show.
Try the following:
sh log | grep 10.10.0.140
sh conn | grep 10.10.0.140
sh xlate | grep 10.10.0.140
debug packet ip 10.10.0.140

also try creating a capture on the ingress interface.
If you are not familiar with Captures, check out the example on my site.

www.netleets.com
IT Security news, forums, and information in plain English