Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > InetInfo with .Net 1.1 and 2.0 is crashing

InetInfo with .Net 1.1 and 2.0 is crashing

Francisco

Hello all,

I've installed a ASP 1.1 application over IIS 5.1 on Windows XP, and
on first access on an .aspx page crashes IIS admin service (log code
7034), www publishing service and simple smtp service. There are no
details in application log or w3svc logfiles, only 3 entries in System
log.

I think reinstalling with aspnet_regiis is a risky operation also. I
think this would be a configuration issue.

¿Does anybody know a solution for this?

Thanks in advance

Francisco

Yes, the web application isolation mode was set to High.
It appears to be related to an early install of Windows XP SP3.
The third time I've reformatted the laptop, I installed SP3 after all
software, and the issue disappeared.

On 1 jul, 13:28, "Patrice" <http://www.chez.com/scribe/> wrote:
> If you already have 2.0 web applications do you have created a new
> application pool ? You can't run 1.1 and 2.0 applications in the same
> application pool.
>
> --
> Patrice
>
> "Francisco" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
> discussion :
> (E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > Hello all,

> > *I've installed a ASP 1.1 application over IIS 5.1 on Windows XP, and
> > on first access on an .aspx page crashes IIS admin service (log code
> > 7034), www publishing service and simple smtp service. There are no
> > details in application log or w3svc logfiles, only 3 entries in System
> > log.

> > *I think reinstalling with aspnet_regiis is a risky operation also. I
> > think this would be a configuration issue.

> > *¿Does anybody know a solution for this?

> > Thanks in advance- Ocultar texto de la cita -

> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

an unhandled win32 exception was unhandled occurred in inetinfo.exe Warren Tang ASP .Net 1 09-23-2008 03:01 PM
Yahoo Messenger and AMD-K6 and calling PC to PC crashing DJW Computer Support 0 12-23-2006 03:30 PM
Inetinfo.exe? Arpan ASP General 1 12-22-2005 01:39 PM
inetinfo.exe uses 100% CPU Alex Vinokur Computer Support 1 06-29-2005 04:42 PM
Inetinfo.exe dr. watson Julie Paten ASP General 1 01-15-2004 12:56 AM

Advertisments