Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to change the geometry dynamicly with java3D

How to change the geometry dynamicly with java3D

xiaoni.fan@gmail.com

Hello,
I'm a newbie for java3d. I'developing a degning tool with java3d, and
need to change the geometry frequently therefore. However, the 3d
result always shows the initial data only. Can someone give a hint,
what's the problem, and how can I solve it?
Thank you very much!
xiaoni

GArlington

On Jul 1, 9:36 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm a newbie for java3d. I'developing a degning tool with java3d, and
> need to change the geometry frequently therefore. However, the 3d
> result always shows the initial data only. Can someone give a hint,
> what's the problem, and how can I solve it?
> Thank you very much!
> xiaoni

repaint()???
For more details we will need to see what you have (code).