Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Asp.Net 3.5 and web service(Please help)

Asp.Net 3.5 and web service(Please help)

Hakan Ugur

Hi,

I got a web project that currently, I am converting it from 2.0 to 3.5. The
project has a web service page that doesn't work on 3.5. I also added new
web service page to testing, it didn't work. IE dosen't say anything, fire
fox giving this error message, "XML Parsing Error: no element found
Location: http://localhost/WebServices/Test.asmx
Line Number 1, Column 1:"

When I created new web site on VS 2008 and added web service page, it is
working. It is only not working in converted project.

Please helpp..

Thanks

Munna

Hi

try update the web service reference...
for this right click on the webservice reference and update the
reference

Best of luck

Munna
www.munna.shatkotha.com
www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
www.shatkotha.com

Hakan Ugur

I am not trying to referenced web service, I have asmx file, I can't browse
it.

"Munna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> try update the web service reference...
> for this right click on the webservice reference and update the
> reference
>
> Best of luck
>
> Munna
> www.munna.shatkotha.com