Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: monitor screen going bad

Re: monitor screen going bad

J Buck

after cleaning it (with compressed air) as best she could, most of the
problem has disappeared.

Paul

J Buck wrote:
> after cleaning it (with compressed air) as best she could, most of the
> problem has disappeared.

So that means dust was able to fall onto the CCFL lamps ? I
wouldn't have thought it could get down there.

I've heard of actual bugs being able to get behind a screen,
but not local bugs (i.e. not introduced by the customer).
The bugs may have been present, when the product was assembled
at the factory.

Interesting, I'll have to file this away for future reference.

Paul