Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Network Can't See My wired Network?

Wireless Network Can't See My wired Network?

=?Utf-8?B?am9lazcx?=

Hi guys, I have set a 2 Pc Network both use Windows XP Pro, my wireless
router is SMC 2804WBRP-G and my wirless NIC card is also SMC, I have set up a
wrokgroup under Microsfot Windows Network when I try to access my wireless
comp under the Workgroup I see it but I can access it, says //Name of my
wireless comp is not accessible and I dont have permission. But when I set it
up I could access it but after a few days I cant, also from my wireless I
cant see my wired comp. But I did when I set it up. What is cuasing this
and how can I fix this?

Thanks,
Joe

Jack \(MVP\)

Hi

First make sure that you have viable Wireless connection. E.g. you can use the Internet.

If you do have a viable Wireless connection then this issue has nothing to do with
Wireless it is a Sharing problem.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...