Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How to connect 2 wireless notebook?

How to connect 2 wireless notebook?

ennani

Hi, I have 2 notebook (1 using XP and 1 using vista). I used "set up a
wireless network for a home or small office" to network these 2 notebook.
Both notebook already successful connect to wireless router under same
workgroup but under "XP notebook" the vista notebook not appear. On the vista
notebook workgroup map appear XP notebook. Went I try to explore XP notebook
from Vista notebook this message appear "the network path was not found".

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

Make sure you have NetBIOS over TCP/IP enabled. Also make sure no firewall
blocks sharing.

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net
"ennani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I have 2 notebook (1 using XP and 1 using vista). I used "set up a
> wireless network for a home or small office" to network these 2 notebook.
> Both notebook already successful connect to wireless router under same
> workgroup but under "XP notebook" the vista notebook not appear. On the
> vista
> notebook workgroup map appear XP notebook. Went I try to explore XP
> notebook
> from Vista notebook this message appear "the network path was not found".

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
allowed to be shared.