Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Backup software

Backup software

johnsuth@nospam.com.au

What are my options for backup software for SCSI DDS3 tape and Win XP x64?

Charlie Russel - MVP

If your SCSI card is recognized by XP x64, then NTBackup should work fine.
The only issue here is drivers for the SCSI card. Since you don't specify
the card or whether it's already being used, then we're kind of at a loss to
go further.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1.2c.3B7f8Y$(E-Mail Removed)...

> What are my options for backup software for SCSI DDS3 tape and Win XP x64?

Jim

On Jun 30, 12:48*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> What are my options for backup software for SCSI DDS3 tape and Win XP x64?

I used EMC Retrospect. It worked better under x64 than it does under
Vista 64-bit for some reason? I am always getting errors.

It is relatively inexpensive. I am actually using a Sony AIT drive,
but I have used it with DDS as well.

Jim