Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Is Rita Berkowitz

Re: Is Rita Berkowitz

Gene S. Berkowitz

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Annika1980 wrote:
>
> >> There's more to Baltimore than Taco Bell. You need to stop bulking
> >> up on that **** and get a real meal. The whole purpose when you
> >> travel is getting away from the normal everyday crap you eat in your
> >> state and sampling the local cuisine. The possum sausage is really
> >> tasty this time of year.

> > I hate Taco Bell and all Mexican foods for that matter.
> > I'm a KFC/Bojangles/Popeyes chicken lover.

> I'm not sure but I think Taco Bell is owned by the same corporation that
> owns them other shitholes you mention.

Yum! Brands owns:
A&W Restaurants
KFC
Long John Silver's
Pizza Hut
Taco Bell
WingStreet

AFC Enterprises owns:
Popeye's

Focus Brands owns:
Carvel
Seattle's Best Coffee
Cinnabon
Schlotzsky's
Moe's Southwest Grill

Arcapita Investments owns:
Church's Chicken
Caribou Coffee Company
(They're also big in self-storage, residential & resort developments,
and Senior Living/Care).

Bojangle's appears to be a single franchiser (no other restaurant
chains).

Darden Concepts, Inc. is the largest full-service restaurant company in
the world. They own:
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Longhorn Steakhouse
Bahama Breeze
Capital Grille
Seasons 52

OSI Restaurant Partners owns:
Outback Steakhouse
Carraba's
Bonefish Grill
Fleming's
Roy's
Cheeseburger in Paradise
Lee Roy Selmon's
Blue Coral

Support local no-name restaurants. If they can afford to advertise on
national television, they don't need your patronage.

> > In exactly two days I'll be standing in line at the Mickey D's on
> > Hilton Head ordering my usual Double Quarter w/cheese and a Diet
> > Coke. I'll be happy then.

That is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

--Gene