Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Treeview Styling

Treeview Styling

Mike Collins

I have six different treeview controls on my page. When selecting a different
tree I would like the previous tree's node to change its color back to the
unselected color but what I have tried does not seem to work. I am not seeing
any changes to the background color of the node in the previous tree. Can
someone help me with how to do this?

Munna

On Jun 27, 10:21 pm, Mike Collins
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have six different treeview controls on my page. When selecting a different
> tree I would like the previous tree's node to change its color back to the
> unselected color but what I have tried does not seem to work. I am not seeing
> any changes to the background color of the node in the previous tree. Can
> someone help me with how to do this?

Hi Mike

when you select the other trees node does it cause the page to post
back to the server
you all client side effect.?

if it post back to server you can change the previews trees node to
unselected on server...
a little code what you have tried would be appreciated ....

Best of luck

Munna
www.munna.shatkotha.com
www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
www.shatkotha.com

Mike Collins

Thanks for the reply. Below is what I have tried and it now works for
de-selecting the previous node, server side. The other thing I am trying to
get to work is the actual styling of the previous node. When a node is
selected, it is yellow, set in design time property. I am trying to change
the color back to its unselected color, but the code below is not changing it
at all. Just the de-selecting part is working.

string cssStyle = "color: #FFFFFF; background: none;
font-size:12pt;font-weight:bold;";
tvAccountSetup.SelectedNodeStyle.CssClass = cssStyle;

if (tvAccountSetup.SelectedNode != null)
tvAccountSetup.SelectedNode.Selected = false;

"Munna" wrote:

> On Jun 27, 10:21 pm, Mike Collins
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > I have six different treeview controls on my page. When selecting a different
> > tree I would like the previous tree's node to change its color back to the
> > unselected color but what I have tried does not seem to work. I am not seeing
> > any changes to the background color of the node in the previous tree. Can
> > someone help me with how to do this?

> Hi Mike
>
> when you select the other trees node does it cause the page to post
> back to the server
> you all client side effect.?
>
> if it post back to server you can change the previews trees node to
> unselected on server...
> a little code what you have tried would be appreciated ....
>
> Best of luck
>
> Munna
> www.munna.shatkotha.com
> www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
> www.shatkotha.com

Treeview styling woes Ian ASP .Net Web Controls 0 03-04-2010 01:09 PM
ASP.Net Treeview Styling - Smarter CheckBoxes? Sylvie ASP .Net 0 10-10-2007 01:38 PM
Custom row styling in a datagrid depending on certain data in ASP. =?Utf-8?B?Y2RiaWdncw==?= ASP .Net 0 03-12-2006 06:23 AM
Styling a control Roshawn ASP .Net 1 08-20-2004 11:43 PM
Styling a table ={ Advocated }= HTML 17 09-16-2003 10:12 PM

Advertisments