Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Book search winding down

Book search winding down

blad3runn69

that is sad... \
I can not understand why the world wouldn't jump @ this opportunity
well anyway for what it is worth, and that ain't much i thought it was way
cool thank you. Shame the world wasn't ready to embrace something with so
much potential. The world's literature and discourse on your desktop...
mmm....
i think i am going to cry

blad3runn69

blad3runn69

let me see... if I had a bunch of money (like a few spare billion)... maybe
i could help...
stares @ bill... & grows a tree