Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > OnClick Events of button does not come when I put them insidegroupbox.

OnClick Events of button does not come when I put them insidegroupbox.

mital.d.vora@gmail.com

I am novice to vc++.

I am developing dialogbox in which a button and a groupbox is there.
I derived corresponding class to handle the event from
CAxDialogImpl<T>
I am using message map and adding a button command handler in that

I have other controls also in the form.

The problem is that I am making the groupbox as parent of button
using ::SetParent(...)

I am not able to get the onclick event handled.

can anyone help me ?
I am using visual c++ VS2005.

Noah Roberts

> can anyone help me ?

Sure, I'll help.

You're in the wrong newsgroup. Try one specific to microsoft products.