Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: How to change appearance of Drop Down List control?

Re: How to change appearance of Drop Down List control?

bruce barker

the IE browser does not support this feature. if you really need it, you
will have to write an activex control, or a java applet.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi, I need to change the look and feel of the Drop Down List but don't
> know how. Basically, I need to change the color of the frame of the
> drop down list and the appearance of the arrow button. I have tried
> css but it didn't work or I didn't find the correct way. Thanks for
> any suggestions!

David

Thanks but what I mean is the aspropDownList web control in C#. Can
we change the border and color in server-side code? Thanks!