Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: The brand bias pox

Re: The brand bias pox

Scott W

On Jun 25, 2:25*pm, "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> This is driving good/intelligent folks away from this forum.

It was nice in the pass when this sort of thing did not happen, oh
wait, yes it did.
<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...se_frm/thread/
5705c299abc12ece>

Scott

Paul Furman

Scott W wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2:25 pm, "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> This is driving good/intelligent folks away from this forum.

> It was nice in the pass when this sort of thing did not happen, oh
> wait, yes it did.
> <http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo/browse_frm/thread/5705c299abc12ece>

Ha...

"Mar 1, 1991
Nikon vs. Canon

25 years ago while stationed in Japan for 4 years, this same argument
was carried out countless times. I had Nikon equipment, friends had
Canon. Who's lenses were shaper? We did poster size blow-ups and you
could not tell the difference. Like cars and sex partners... thank God
we don't all like the same thing."

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

Blinky the Shark

Paul Furman wrote:

> could not tell the difference. Like cars and sex partners... thank God
> we don't all like the same thing."

I'll give you a ride in my car, but you're going to have to find your own
girlfriend.

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?