Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can display data from Master & child table?

How can display data from Master & child table?

ahniyas@gmail.com

I have created a Master Table for Department And a Child Table for
employees.Also created a Master-Child Relationship.
But I don't know to display data from both table simultaneousy on asp
page using datalist or gridview control.pls give me sample source code
to generate a view of this complete data
from both tables on an asp page.