Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > web page <title>

web page <title>

dbuchanan

How can a page title be supplied at runtime. It looks to me like it is hard
coded, but there must be some way.

<head runat="server">
<title>Training</title>

Arthur Milfait

this.Title

You can just use intellisense in visual studio and look at what the
page-object is capable of.
also - if you have the patience - you could read some tutorials on
msdn, codeproject, codeplex ...,
and you can search the newsgroups and the mentioned sites.

Jialiang Ge [MSFT]

Hello Doug,

As Arthur suggested, the property "Page.Title" can help with the need to
change page title at runtime. For example:

{
{
this.Title = "For Test";
}
}

I also have several good ASP.NET quickstart tutorial sites to be shared
with you:

ASP.NET Quickstart Tutorial
http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/

Learn ASP.NET (Vedios, Tutorials, Media & Presentations, Documentation)
http://www.asp.net/LEARN/

Please let me know if you have any other concerns, or need anything else.

Regards,
Jialiang Ge ((E-Mail Removed), remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support

ications.

dbuchanan

Arthur,

Thank you for your great reply. You've given me great direction.

Doug

dbuchanan

Thanks Jialiang
and thanks for the great links.
Doug

Jialiang Ge [MSFT]

You are welcome, Doug.
Glad to help.

Regards,
Jialiang Ge ((E-Mail Removed), remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support

(E-Mail Removed).