Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > The Two Ways For You To Take MCSE

The Two Ways For You To Take MCSE

dandan5448505 dandan5448505 is offline
Junior Member

MCSE is the initials of the abbreviated of the Microsoft Certified System Engineer. MCSE is the highest levels of a certified in the Microsoft Certified System, so it requests the most test subjects. A total of seven test subjects is requested. And there are more than thirty students subjects provided for you to choose. The MCSE that we usually talk about is the MCSE2000 Certification.

Everyone can take MCSE, it doesn’t have any limited condition. Of course, it is better that you can have the basic computer application ability.

The two ways for you to take MCSE

One way is:

70-210
Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional

70-215
Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Server

70-216
Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure

70-217
Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure

70-219
Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure

70-228
Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition

70-229
Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition

The other way is :

70-210
Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional

70-215
Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Server

70-216
Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure

70-217
Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure

70-219
Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure

70-220
Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network

70-221
Designing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure

If you want to take MCSE, where can you take it?

You can visit our website : http://www.killtest.com

We can give you the live support. We also provide some free demo for you to download. It is very important to you. Of course, the others are charged. But killtest have a low price and high quality.

The MCSE will be cancelled in the first half year of 2008,so I suggest you to take MCSE2003. Later, I will give you the necessary information about MCSE2003.

Paladin_M Paladin_M is offline
Junior Member

u also can try these dumps from ourexam.com