Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Clear/Paradise news server again...

Clear/Paradise news server again...

Ralph Fox

It seems my international NGs are not updating on the Clear/Paradise news server again.
Stopped sometime on the 23rd June.

Dave Taylor

Ralph Fox <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> It seems my international NGs are not updating on the Clear/Paradise
> news server again. Stopped sometime on the 23rd June.

Open a ticket and get a call number so you can track the progress in the
system. There are people who work in their tech support who do know what
an NNTP server is. One of them said he would even take a look in here
every once in a while to "monitor" the issue. They don't notice until we
tell them...

--
Ciao, Dave