Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Validators not working on Server 2003

Validators not working on Server 2003

Brent

Hi,
I have a C# asp.net app. My validators all worked fine on 2000, and now I
moved my app to 2003 and the validators are not working. I added
if(!IsValid)

return;

as a workaround to my buttons for now so it does it server side or whatever
but I still would like this to work. I saw in another topic someone
mentioned their WebUIValidaton.js had gone missing but mine seems to be
there. Can someone help?

Thanks,

Brent

S. Justin Gengo

Brent,

Is the "aspnet_client" folder on the server? (This folder holds all the
javascripts.)

It is usually located in the root of the web site.

If you have placed your site at the top of the structure you may need to add
this folder as a virtual directory to the site.

Sincerely,

--
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer