Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > isthere any tools that could help me check include dependency between c++ files?

isthere any tools that could help me check include dependency between c++ files?

EventHelix.com

On Jun 24, 8:39*am, thinktwice <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> sometimes project compile error just because incorrect include
> relation between files. and it's a headache to check manually, i want
> to know is there any tools could help me to do that?

Doxygen generates header file include graphs.

You can avoid a lot of header file trouble by reorganizing the include
files. See the following article for details:

http://www.eventhelix.com/realtimema...dePatterns.htm

--
http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio
Sequence diagram based systems engineering tool