Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > erase history

erase history

bigdaddykane bigdaddykane is offline
Junior Member

hi everyone i use the shift and delete method to erase my history in the address bar but it wont erase.i also use the clear private data in the tools part.but none of this works.does anyone have sugesstions on how to erase .

Cannot clear or erase browsing history in Firefox broswser - Fix Computer Support 11 04-04-2009 10:01 AM
erase vs. erase al.cpwn@gmail.com C++ 7 03-30-2006 11:45 AM
How do i erase all information in my orkut and erase the link to the orkut account? mountbatten@gmail.com Computer Support 1 10-31-2005 12:03 AM
history.dat, formhistory.dat - deleting deletes history? S.Rodgers Firefox 4 05-05-2005 01:03 AM
How do I erase a file that wont let me erase it? Dale Custer Computer Support 4 07-06-2003 09:48 AM

Advertisments