Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Synchronized Swimmers Love The D3!!

Re: Synchronized Swimmers Love The D3!!

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news(E-Mail Removed) m...
> For that matter, even Olympic hopefuls love the D3.
>
> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/swimmers.htm>

Your cat.... is swimming?

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Annika1980

On Jun 24, 10:40*am, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > Did I mention the Lab swims underwater?

> Attached to the lead weight belt.

Now you're getting D-Mac excited. He is the noted dog torturer, you
know.

As for the cat swimming, that isn't such a great feat. The tough part
was getting out of the bag.

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:
>
>>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/swimmers.htm>
>>>

>> Your cat.... is swimming?

> Yep! He's out there every day with us. Did I mention the Lab swims
> underwater?

Well, that's the second cat I've seen that likes water (the other was a
tommy, a turkish cat, his owner washed him).I 'll send the link of your
photo, to my sister, who's fond of cats, too.

--

On Jun 24, 8:12*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>*I still have to migrate some of my old Max & Remy
> swimming photos over from my old Geocities site. *Got some great new ones
> too. *Maybe I'll just make a page dedicated to them.
>
> Rita

Why not just link to your Flickr page since they are all posted there?
Here's my fav, called "Bitch in Heat!"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/softpaw/185075860/sizes/o/

Yes, sports fans, that is the REAL "Mrs. Rita."
Or do you still prefer "Digital Soft Paw?"

Funny story about how I came across your site, dude.
My mom e-mailed me one of those silly chain e-mails with lots of silly
animal pics and I recognized two of them as being of your own Max and
Remy.
Didn't take my crackhead research team long from there to track your
ass down.

Oh well, the jig is up. Thanks for playing. You can spare us all the
BS now.

WHO RULES?

tony cooper

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:56:53 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Jun 24, 8:12*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>*I still have to migrate some of my old Max & Remy
>> swimming photos over from my old Geocities site. *Got some great new ones
>> too. *Maybe I'll just make a page dedicated to them.
>>
>> Rita

>Why not just link to your Flickr page since they are all posted there?
>Here's my fav, called "Bitch in Heat!"
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/softpaw/185075860/sizes/o/
>
>Yes, sports fans, that is the REAL "Mrs. Rita."
>Or do you still prefer "Digital Soft Paw?"
>
>Funny story about how I came across your site, dude.
>My mom e-mailed me one of those silly chain e-mails with lots of silly
>animal pics and I recognized two of them as being of your own Max and
>Remy.
>Didn't take my crackhead research team long from there to track your
>ass down.
>
>Oh well, the jig is up. Thanks for playing. You can spare us all the
>BS now.
>
>WHO RULES?

If that is truly Rita, then you've spoiled the game for your buddies.
The person in the photo is not male, not ugly, and not fat...just a
rather ordinary, pleasant-looking, female.

Now can you find a candid of Helen? It would be interesting to see
what color her nose is.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

m II

Annika1980 AKA Bret Douglas, wrote:

> WHO RULES?

Not you, thief. Did you steal any of the pictures on that site?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/

Annika1980

On Jun 26, 9:24*am, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If that is truly Rita, then you've spoiled the game for your buddies.
> The person in the photo is not male, not ugly, and not fat...just a
> rather ordinary, pleasant-looking, female. * * *

No, dumbass, "Rita" is the one who took the photo. That's "Mrs. Rita
in the pic."

Annika1980

On Jun 26, 9:32*am, m II <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Not you, thief. Did you steal any of the pictures on that site?
>
> mike

"Sit!" "Good stalker!"

clandestin_écureuil

Annika1980 wrote:
> On Jun 26, 9:24 am, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> If that is truly Rita, then you've spoiled the game for your buddies.
>> The person in the photo is not male, not ugly, and not fat...just a
>> rather ordinary, pleasant-looking, female.

> No, dumbass, "Rita" is the one who took the photo. That's "Mrs. Rita
> in the pic."

Are you also a graduate of the "Rita" school of charm and deportment?

You seem to have the same pleasant nature and well bred eloquence as the
delightful Rita.

Secret Squirrel

--

Ingrid Rose

clandestin.ecureuil(insert missing symbol here)gmail.com

Helen

On Jun 26, 11:20*am, clandestin_écureuil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Annika1980 wrote:
> > On Jun 26, 9:24 am, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> If that is truly Rita, then you've spoiled the game for your buddies.
> >> The person in the photo is not male, not ugly, and not fat...just a
> >> rather ordinary, pleasant-looking, female. * * *

> > No, dumbass, "Rita" is the one who took the photo. *That's "Mrs. Rita
> > in the pic."

> Are you also a graduate of the "Rita" school of charm and deportment?
>
> You seem to have the same pleasant nature and well bred eloquence as the
> delightful Rita.
>
> Secret Squirrel
>
> --
>
> Ingrid Rose
>
> clandestin.ecureuil(insert missing symbol here)gmail.com

They don't understand politeness or being respectful of others. It
just goes over their heads, so Bret and anyone else for that matter
has to communicate the only way these trolls understand.