Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Brown Cows Love The D3!!

Re: Brown Cows Love The D3!!

Annika1980

On Jun 23, 7:09*am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

"Yes, this one has to be viewed full size to be awed by the mystical
properties of the D3.'

Would that be the blown highlights, the terrible amount of sensor
dust, or the selective oversharpening?
Yeah, it's mystifying that anyone would buy a POS camera like that.

Mr.T

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>On Jun 23, 7:09 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>"Yes, this one has to be viewed full size to be awed by the mystical
>>properties of the D3.'

>Would that be the blown highlights, the terrible amount of sensor
>dust, or the selective oversharpening?
>Yeah, it's mystifying that anyone would buy a POS camera like that.

Don't blame the camera for Rita's shortcomings.

MrT.

Just Another Sock

In article <48609a17$0$1023$(E-Mail Removed)>, MrT@home
says...

> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >On Jun 23, 7:09 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >>"Yes, this one has to be viewed full size to be awed by the mystical
> >>properties of the D3.'

> >Would that be the blown highlights, the terrible amount of sensor
> >dust, or the selective oversharpening?
> >Yeah, it's mystifying that anyone would buy a POS camera like that.

> Don't blame the camera for Rita's shortcomings.
>
> MrT.

Rita's shortcomings?

Rita's got little fingers has she?

John Turco

Annika1980 wrote:

> On Jun 23, 7:09 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> "Yes, this one has to be viewed full size to be awed by the mystical
> properties of the D3.'
>
> Would that be the blown highlights, the terrible amount of sensor
> dust, or the selective oversharpening?
> Yeah, it's mystifying that anyone would buy a POS camera like that.

Hello, Bret:

Hold on, there...I must heartily object! Why are you blaming a poor,
innocent Nikon D3, for Rita's renowned grotesqueness?

Do you truly think that, any of your cherished Canon DSLR's may even
be immune to her slovenly ways, somehow? <g>

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

John Turco

Love love love imuaplease@gmail.com C++ 0 06-03-2009 02:53 AM
cows and bulls ramu C Programming 1 02-14-2007 08:40 AM
Q how to get 500 cows in a barn Annette Kurten Computer Support 7 04-05-2005 02:56 PM
Moo Cows Gadi Ben-Avi Digital Photography 8 12-30-2004 05:09 PM
Cows With Guns ICee Computer Support 14 01-18-2004 06:36 AM

Advertisments