Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Hostingforfree.us Real Free Web Hoasting

Hostingforfree.us Real Free Web Hoasting

PAlm

This is a wonderful host. They answered my stupid html question in
MINUTES. You can even password-protect sections of your free website!
That is amazing for a free host service. I would not even think about
looking for any other host. The totally FREE web hosting gives great
space, great bandwidth, and yet unobtrusive ads at the top of the page
for the webhost only, so your visitors are not spammed into the
ground. What could be better?
Look At Here http://hostingforfree.us/index.php?categoryID=2