Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credi

Is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credi

ANDANI ANDANI is offline
Junior Member

Hi! I want to know that is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credit holders of the company? As being a senior financer I would like to do it. If anyone knows it please tell me. Thanks in advance.

WALKER WALKER is offline
Junior Member

Hello! I donít know if that matters to someone that much, but still I would like to tell you that there is a credit management service provider gcs-group.com which will help you in a very assured way.

torontolife torontolife is offline
Member

GnuCash is a good personal accounting and finance software. It's GPL and free. Also check out mint.com which is interesting, it has tools for your finance management needs and is free.