Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credi

Is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credi

06-23-2008
Hi! I want to know that is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credit holders of the company? As being a senior financer I would like to do it. If anyone knows it please tell me. Thanks in advance.

06-24-2008
Hello! I donít know if that matters to someone that much, but still I would like to tell you that there is a credit management service provider gcs-group.com which will help you in a very assured way.

06-04-2009
GnuCash is a good personal accounting and finance software. It's GPL and free. Also check out mint.com which is interesting, it has tools for your finance management needs and is free.