Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Service pack 1

Service pack 1

Captainjackson

I received a notice that I have a "High Priority Update" as Microsoft.net
framework 1.1 service pack 1. However when I try to down load at the end I
receice a message; "Installation Failure, code 0x643. After reviewing the
information regarding the failure; I am informed that sercice pack 1 is no
longer available and 1a has been substituded. I am in a quandry how to find
1a for download or download service pack 1?