Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Warning in C++ Microsoft Visual studio

Warning in C++ Microsoft Visual studio

arush

Hello ,
I am running a maximum flow algorithm . it works fine on small graph ,
but when i increase the number of nodes in the graph to say 13000 , it
gives me a warning : " Image size exceeded ( image may not run ) " .
and does give me a result. Is there a way around this ?

Sincerely
Arush.

Raymond Martineau

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:36:34 -0700 (PDT), arush
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello ,
>I am running a maximum flow algorithm . it works fine on small graph ,
>but when i increase the number of nodes in the graph to say 13000 , it
>gives me a warning : " Image size exceeded ( image may not run ) " .
>and does give me a result. Is there a way around this ?

This is an implementation specific issue - if it's related to VC++
iteself, you may want to check the microsoft.public.vc or other
newsgroups related to Windows.

Also, you aren't giving enough context behind the error - those
familiar with the environment (such as on the newsgroup I provided)
migh not understand what's going on and may assume you are using a
3rd-party library.