Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Question about older library?

Question about older library?

RMZ

I was looking at some sample code QuickTime programming in Java that
makes use of:

net.java.games.jogl

This library seems to be depreciated by the newer version of jogl.
Does anyone know if this is true? Also does anyone know if there is a
updated version of LiveCam.java or some other sample code that shows
how to preview video from the cam in Java using QuickTime?

Thanks