Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Lost Vista games

Lost Vista games

Tony Sperling

On the other hand - does it really matter? If the (what should I say?) OEM
'entity' (the originator of the original disk) cannot provide a valid SP1
recovery alternative, we should be free to make our own? And it should be a
fact that a recovered system cannot be proven to have been unlawfully
recovered if the disks that recovered the system can be provided?

Or?

Tony. . .

Colin Barnhorst

It probably is not a matter of legality because that is in the product key.
The issue would be whether it was a generic (system builder) dvd or a
propriatary one (SLP). A lot of OEM disks are simply restore media anyway.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...