Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > xslt / transformations

xslt / transformations

Rain

Hi

I need to do some transformations using the following class.
System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform

I have successfully managed to get it to work. The only thing i cant work
out is how to how to prevent the following.

1.) For some reason three ??? appear at the start of the output

2.) The main element, 'Bookshop' in this example, appears in the output
surrounding the html.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards - Rain

sloan

How about posting some xml and xsl that produces your issue?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...