Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Connecting a Desktop App to a Web App

Connecting a Desktop App to a Web App

Alex Bryan

Okay, this is my first post to this mailing list, so first off if I
shouldn't be sending something here, PLEASE correct me. Okay, so I
want to create an app that has a GUI (most likely Tkinter) and will
prompt the user to choose files and such and then will upload those
files, either regularly or one time, whatever. But I don't know how to
go abou doing such a thing, that is creating a app that will
automatically upload to a back-up website(online storage). So if
anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction that would
be great. Thanks!

Desktop Java app. vs. JSP app. RP Java 2 08-19-2007 09:16 PM
convert java web app 2 .NET web app =?Utf-8?B?bml6YW0=?= ASP .Net 0 02-28-2006 04:46 AM
convert java web app 2 .NET web app =?Utf-8?B?bml6YW0=?= ASP .Net 0 02-28-2006 04:45 AM
Connecting to SQLEXPRESS 2005 with an ASP web app Rico ASP General 0 01-31-2006 09:46 PM
Midlet app size and web services - most efficient way of connecting?!? davout Java 0 10-28-2004 08:46 PM

Advertisments