Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Getting info about SSL session from code

Getting info about SSL session from code

mirek

Hi,
How can I retrieve SSL session details from ASP.NET web page code? I
could get info about key size (by HTTPS_KEYSIZE variable) but I don't
know how to get name/type of the cipher used in the session encoding.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
mirek