Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Debugging C++ function call using Interposition agent

Debugging C++ function call using Interposition agent

freesoft12@gmail.com

Folks,

Anyone have any ideas of using an interposition agent to trap a C++
function call using an interposition agent and then printing out the
function's arguments, for debugging purposes?

I read about problems with C++ name mangling making interposing them
difficult but not sure what that meant...

Regards
Nick

Ian Collins

> Folks,
>
> Anyone have any ideas of using an interposition agent to trap a C++
> function call using an interposition agent and then printing out the
> function's arguments, for debugging purposes?

Why don't you set a debugger watchpoint?

--
Ian Collins.