Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: !HUGE Security breach! A must read for all Coffee drinkers worldwide!

Re: !HUGE Security breach! A must read for all Coffee drinkers worldwide!

Geopelia

So I can make coffee on my computer! But where is the spout to stick the cup
under?

"The makers were mean
With my coffee machine,
I want to watch porn
But they've left out the screen"
..

peterwn

On Jun 21, 9:43*am, "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> So I can make coffee on my computer! But where is the spout to stick the cup
> under?

While computers have coffee cup holders (you open the CDROM drawer) I
never knew they had spouts.

Enkidu

Geopelia wrote:
> So I can make coffee on my computer! But where is the spout to stick the cup
> under?
>
> "The makers were mean
> With my coffee machine,
> I want to watch porn
> But they've left out the screen"
> .

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...ding,1911.html

Cheers,

Cliff

'hilarious', it usually isn't?

Geopelia

"Enkidu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:485c4d8d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Geopelia wrote:
>> So I can make coffee on my computer! But where is the spout to stick the
>> cup under?
>>
>> "The makers were mean
>> With my coffee machine,
>> I want to watch porn
>> But they've left out the screen"
>> .

> http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...ding,1911.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cliff

That's amazing! But I find it hard enough just to get this computer working,
when it doesn't want to start.

The coffee machine does have a computer somewhere inside and a tiny screen
for messages like "Tray full".
Hubby can work it, but what a performance when it needs descaling!

Geopelia